Fine & Country are launching a new competition to win a pair of tickets to the British Showjumping National Championships. The lucky winner will receive two VIP hospitality tickets on the final day of competition on Sunday 13th August 2017.
The prize winners will attend this prestigious event, with the full VIP treatment. This includes access to the hospitality area, a two-course lunch, complimentary tea and coffee, a show programme, and VIP parking.
How to enter the Showjumping competition:
On Facebook - Share the competition post pinned at the top of the page AND like the Fine & Country page (https://www.facebook.com/FineandCountry/)
On Twitter - Retweet our pinned tweet about the competition AND follow @FineandCountry.
The closing date for entries is Thursday 3rd August 2017, and the winner will be contacted via the Fine & Country Twitter or Facebook pages on that day. The winner will then be announced on social media on Friday 4th August 2017.
Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The Fine & Country Showjumping Competition is open to anyone worldwide.
2. The competition is free to enter.
3. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
4. There are two steps required to successfully enter the competition; to share and to follow. To participate, you need to either enter on Facebook or Twitter;
a. Retweet on twitter or share on Facebook the competition post that is pinned at the top of both pages.
b. Like or follow the Fine & Country accounts. On Facebook, like this page (https://www.facebook.com/FineandCountry/) and on Twitter, follow this page: https://twitter.com/FineandCountry
Once both steps are completed, you will be entered into the competition.
5. The information explaining how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entrants to the competition are bound by the entirety of these terms and conditions.
6. Winners will be chosen at random by the Fine & Country team.
7. The one winner will be contacted on Thursday 3rd August 2017 via the Fine & Country Facebook or Twitter page. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, the prize may be reallocated to a new winner.
8. No cash alternative will be provided and the prize is non-refundable and non–transferrable. The prize does not include travel expenses to and from the event location or any other costs incurred in accepting the prize, including, but not limited to, parking fees, accommodation, and food and drink expenses.
9. Entrants may be required to take part in media activity surrounding the competition. By taking part in the competition, entrants consent to the participation in such activity fully.
10. No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions or failures, virus, bugs, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any other causes outside the control of Fine & Country.
11. Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prizes, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Fine & Country. Accordingly, Fine & Country may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to Fine & Country as a result thereof.
12. This competition is organised and operated by Fine & Country Limited of 121 Park Lane, Mayfair, London, W1K 7AG.
13. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition the decision of Fine & Country shall be final and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into.
14. Contest not open to Fine & Country employees and their immediate family members.
15. One entry per person on Twitter, and one entry per person on Facebook. Duplicate entries will not be counted.
16. The only day available to attend the event is Sunday 13th August 2017. No substitutions available. Fine & Country strongly advises entrants to ensure they are able to attend before entering or claiming their prize.
17. The one winner will be entitled to two hospitality tickets to the British Showjumping National Championships on Sunday 13th August 2017. Fine & Country will provide the tickets to the winner via post or collection.
18. There will be one winner chosen across all Fine & Country social media channels. There is only one grand prize available in this competition.
19. This competition is subject to our standard competition terms and conditions found at https://www.fineandcountry.com/uk/legal/terms.
Fine & Country Head Office
Tel: 020 7079 1515 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Images courtesy of 1st Class Images.
I can't rate this team highly enough, Sue especially went above and beyond the call of duty. Richard likewise, as we all experienced some tricky situations in out path to... Read full reviewReview Added: Jan 18th, 2019
Frances was working for the seller's estate agent for this house purchase. She communicated well and was very helpful in driving the sale towards a conclusion. Read full reviewReview Added: Jan 17th, 2019
I recently purchased a house from Fine and Country Northampton. The entire process was made easier by Jonathan Lloyd-Ham. Jonathan really went above and beyond to help me with my... Read full reviewReview Added: Jan 17th, 2019
Nicholas and Liam found a tenant very quickly and kept me updated on the progress. I would use this agent again. Read full reviewReview Added: Jan 15th, 2019
4.87 out of 5 - based on 1084 customer reviews
Connecting offices on over 300 locations worldwide, our referral system combines local knowledge and expertise with an international network to find the right buyer for you wherever they are, at the same time as finding you your ideal next move
We interact with customers on the main social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+, giving each property maximum online exposure.
*Please, note: for security reasons, the maps on this website do not provide the exact location of the property and they are provided solely as an indication of area.