Exciting news for those with a sweet tooth! Fine & Country is launching a new cake competition to celebrate their ten second TV advert.
Simply like and share our pinned competition post on Facebook or Twitter to enter. We will choose one winner every week, so there are four chances to win in September. A new winner will be chosen every Friday throughout the month.
The treats are being provided by English Cheesecake, who deliver mouth-watering cakes around the UK. Their bestsellers include a cookies and cream cheesecake, the ‘moreteaser’ milk chocolate fudge cake, and an Eton mess strawberry cheesecake.
And don't forget to catch the Fine & Country TV advert showing on national television this autumn.
How to enter:
On Facebook - Share the competition post pinned at the top of the page AND like the Fine & Country Facebook page.
On Twitter - Retweet our pinned tweet about the competition AND follow @FineandCountry.
The closing date for entries is on Friday 29th September 2017, and one winner will be announced every Friday throughout September. The winners will then be announced on Fine & Country’s Facebook and Twitter pages.
Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The Fine & Country Cake Competition is open to residents of mainland UK only.
2. The competition is free to enter.
3. Entrants must be over 18 years of age, or under 18 with the permission of a parent or guardian.
4. There are two steps required to successfully enter the competition; to share the competition post, and to follow/like the Fine & Country page. To participate, you need to;
a. Retweet on twitter or share on Facebook the competition post that is pinned at the top of the page.
b. Follow us on twitter or like the page on Facebook
Once all steps are completed, you will be entered into the competition.
5. The information explaining how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entrants to the competition are bound by the entirety of these terms and conditions.
6. Winners will be chosen at random by the Fine & Country team.
7. There will be four winners. One winner will be contacted on each of the following dates: Friday 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th September. They will be contacted via private message through the Fine & Country Facebook and/or Twitter pages.
8. The four winners will receive a birthday cake with approximately 10 servings posted to their address. Fine & Country will contact winners offering them a choice of cake flavours. The prize will be delivered on a weekday (Tuesday to Friday) in September or October. Please note that cakes will arrive frozen and require eight hours of defrosting in a fridge before they can be eaten. No cash alternative will be provided and the prize is non-refundable and non–transferrable.
9. Fine & Country cannot be held responsible for any issue arising from the fault of English Cheesecake. This includes, but is not limited to, a faulty cake being delivered, allergic reactions as a result of eating the cake, and the cake not being able to be delivered to the home for any reason (including delivery to remote locations and also if no-one is home to sign for the cake then it may be spoiled). However Fine & Country will aim to rectify any of these issues if they arise by liaising with English Cheesecake.
10. Entrants may be required to take part in media activity surrounding the competition. By taking part in the competition, entrants consent to the participation in such activity fully.
11. No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions or failures, virus, bugs, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any other causes outside the control of Fine & Country.
12. Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prizes, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Fine & Country. Accordingly, Fine & Country may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to Fine & Country as a result thereof.
13. This competition is organised and operated by Fine & Country Limited of 121 Park Lane, Mayfair, London, W1K 7AG.
14. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition the decision of Fine & Country shall be final and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into.
15. Contest not open to Fine & Country employees and their immediate family members.
Fine & Country Head Office
Tel: 020 7079 1515 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Without doubt we would have not purchased our new home if it was not for Maria and Richard. We have bought and sold 4 times over the last 3 years and it is not very often you come... Read full reviewReview Added: Jun 22nd, 2018
Vanessa is the most honest person and showing respect when stress levels are high. Vanessa sold our property within a week, when two estate agents couldn't sell our property... Read full reviewReview Added: Jun 15th, 2018
All of the staff we had dealings with at Fine and Country were always very helpful, efficient and professional but especially Richard and Maria who always went that bit further and... Read full reviewReview Added: Jun 14th, 2018
Chris and Alex handled the sale of our property with professionalism, commitment and the correct advice regarding pricing and presentation. Regular updates immediately after viewi... Read full reviewReview Added: Jun 14th, 2018
4.87 out of 5 - based on 921 customer reviews
Connecting offices on over 300 locations worldwide, our referral system combines local knowledge and expertise with an international network to find the right buyer for you wherever they are, at the same time as finding you your ideal next move
We interact with customers on the main social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+, giving each property maximum online exposure.
*Please, note: for security reasons, the maps on this website do not provide the exact location of the property and they are provided solely as an indication of area.