The nights are drawing in and there’s a distinct chill in the air. After a long day, there is nothing better than being cosy at home with logs on the fire. To make an evening at home even more enjoyable, Fine & Country is giving away a treat that is perfect for a chilly night at home to one lucky winner.
You could win a Classic Cabinet of chocolate from the British chocolatiers at Hotel Chocolat. These draws of delight are packed with 25 types of tempting treats, including champagne truffles, lots of praline, and lime truffles.
How to enter:
On Facebook - Share the competition post pinned at the top of the page AND like the Fine & Country Facebook page.
On Twitter - Retweet our pinned tweet about the competition AND follow @FineandCountry.
The closing date for entries is on Thursday 23rd November 2017. The winner will be contacted on the following day, and will be announced on social media when they accept their prize.
Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The Fine & Country Chocolate Competition is open to residents of mainland UK only.
2. The competition is free to enter.
3. Entrants must be over 18 years of age, or under 18 with the permission of a parent or guardian.
4. There are two steps required to successfully enter the competition; to share the competition post, and to follow/like the Fine & Country page. To participate, you need to;
a. Retweet on twitter or share on Facebook the competition post that is pinned at the top of the page.
b. Follow us on twitter or like the page on Facebook
Once all steps are completed, you will be entered into the competition.
5. The information explaining how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entrants to the competition are bound by the entirety of these terms and conditions.
6. Winners will be chosen at random by the Fine & Country team.
7. There will be one winner. They will be contacted via private message through the Fine & Country Facebook and/or Twitter pages. They will have 24 hours to respond, claiming the prize. Failure to do so may result in a secondary winner being chosen.
8. The winner will receive one ‘The Classic Cabinet’ from Hotel Chocolat (RRP: £50) delivered to their home address. No cash alternative will be provided and the prize is non-refundable and non–transferrable.
9. In the event that the selected prize cannot be delivered, Fine & Country will attempt to find a suitable replacement. A change in prize value due to reasons beyond the control of Fine & Country cannot be contested by the winner. Finding a replacement is at the sole discretion of Fine & Country.
10. Fine & Country cannot be held responsible for any issue arising from the fault of Hotel Chocolat. This includes, but is not limited to, any issues with delivery, damage to the product, quality complaints, or missing products.
11. Entrants may be required to take part in media activity surrounding the competition. By taking part in the competition, entrants consent to the participation in such activity fully.
12. No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions or failures, virus, bugs, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any other causes outside the control of Fine & Country.
13. Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prizes, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Fine & Country. Accordingly, Fine & Country may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to Fine & Country as a result thereof.
14. This competition is organised and operated by Fine & Country Limited of 121 Park Lane, Mayfair, London, W1K 7AG.
15. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition the decision of Fine & Country shall be final and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into.
16. Contest not open to Fine & Country employees and their immediate family members.
17. The Fine & Country Chocolate competition is bound to Fine & Country’s terms and conditions, which can be found here: https://www.fineandcountry.com/uk/legal/terms
Fine & Country Head Office
Tel: 020 7079 1515 Email: email@example.com
I can't rate this team highly enough, Sue especially went above and beyond the call of duty. Richard likewise, as we all experienced some tricky situations in out path to... Read full reviewReview Added: Jan 18th, 2019
Frances was working for the seller's estate agent for this house purchase. She communicated well and was very helpful in driving the sale towards a conclusion. Read full reviewReview Added: Jan 17th, 2019
I recently purchased a house from Fine and Country Northampton. The entire process was made easier by Jonathan Lloyd-Ham. Jonathan really went above and beyond to help me with my... Read full reviewReview Added: Jan 17th, 2019
Nicholas and Liam found a tenant very quickly and kept me updated on the progress. I would use this agent again. Read full reviewReview Added: Jan 15th, 2019
4.87 out of 5 - based on 1083 customer reviews
Connecting offices on over 300 locations worldwide, our referral system combines local knowledge and expertise with an international network to find the right buyer for you wherever they are, at the same time as finding you your ideal next move
We interact with customers on the main social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+, giving each property maximum online exposure.
*Please, note: for security reasons, the maps on this website do not provide the exact location of the property and they are provided solely as an indication of area.