December is here, and all thoughts are turning to Christmas. It’s the perfect time to enjoy being at home with family and friends, so Fine & Country is giving a festive treat to make the season even more merry and bright.
The Fortnum & Mason Grosvenor Hamper is full of delights, including bottles of wine, luxury tea and coffee, and delicious salted caramel biscuits.
Would you like to be in with a chance to win this classic British prize? Simply send us a photo of your Christmas decorations, from towering trees to homemade crafts. The best entries will then go to our team of judges who will crown the ultimate Christmassy home. Our winner will receive their hamper just in time for the 25th December.
How to enter
On Facebook – Like the Fine & Country Facebook page, share the competition post pinned at the top of the page AND post your photo in the comments under the pinned post.
On Twitter – Follow @FineandCountry, retweet our pinned tweet about the competition AND send us a tweet tagging @FineandCountry with your beautiful Christmas decorations.
The closing date for entries is on Tuesday 19th December. The entries will be judged on the 20th December, and the winner will be contacted that day.
Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The Fine & Country Christmas Decoration Competition is open to residents of mainland UK only.
2. The competition is free to enter.
3. By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that the information submitted is true.
4. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
5. The home featuring the decoration must be owned or rented by the participant and must be residential. The entrant must own the copyright to the images submitted.
6. There are three steps required to successfully enter the competition; to share, to follow/like and to post your festive decoration. To participate, you need to;
a. Retweet on twitter or share on Facebook the competition post that is pinned at the top of the page.
b. Follow us on twitter or like the page on Facebook
c. Comment and post your Christmas decoration under the pinned post (Facebook) or send us a tweet with your festive decoration by tagging @FineandCountry.
7. The information explaining how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entrants to the competition are bound by the entirety of these terms and conditions.
8. Winners will be chosen by representatives from Fine & Country.
9. The winner will be announced in late December 2017 via the Fine & Country Facebook and Twitter pages. The winner will be notified via private message on Facebook or Twitter.
10. The overall winner will win the Fortnum & Mason Grosvenor Hamper (RRP £100, https://www.fortnumandmason.com/products/the-grosvenor-hamper?taxon_id=717). If the hamper becomes unavailable, a prize of a similar value will be selected. No cash alternative will be provided and the prize is non-refundable and non–transferrable.
11. Entrants may be required to take part in media activity surrounding the competition. By taking part in the competition, entrants consent to the participation in such activity fully.
12. Winners may be required to take part in publicity surrounding the competition including publicity photographs and the use of imagery of their homes.
13. By submitting your photographs, you agree that they may be used in print and online publications.
14. Images submitted and all associated intellectual property rights, as part of their application will be assigned to Fine & Country. Images of the winner’s homes may be used in publicity around the competition both online, offline and otherwise.
15. No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions or failures, virus, bugs, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any other causes outside the control of Fine & Country.
16. Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prizes, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Fine & Country. Accordingly, Fine & Country may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to Fine & Country as a result thereof.
17. This competition is organised and operated by Fine & Country Limited of 121 Park Lane, Mayfair, London W1K 7AG.
18. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition the decision of Fine & Country shall be final and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into.
19. Contest not open to Fine & Country employees & their immediate family members.
20. These terms and conditions incorporate Fine & Country’s standard terms and conditions, which can be found at https://www.fineandcountry.com/uk/legal/terms
Fine & Country Head Office
Tel: 020 7079 1415 Email: email@example.com
I would recommend Matthew highly. Straight talking, good listening skills, knowledgeable, not pushy and with the necessary sense of humour! I suspect we were challenging as clients... Read full reviewReview Added: Apr 12th, 2018
Sam and his team provided me with an excellent service. At all stages of the process, I felt fully informed, and my sale was handled in an extremely professional, yet friendly and... Read full reviewReview Added: Apr 10th, 2018
Throughout the whole process of buying our new home Lisa and Joanna were extremely professional, friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble for them and even now, two weeks... Read full reviewReview Added: Apr 9th, 2018
Had a great first meeting with Lee who valued the house at a higher price than expected. Nevertheless, with some hesitation, I instructed them on the Saturday and was very happy to... Read full reviewReview Added: Apr 9th, 2018
4.88 out of 5 - based on 887 customer reviews
Connecting offices on over 300 locations worldwide, our referral system combines local knowledge and expertise with an international network to find the right buyer for you wherever they are, at the same time as finding you your ideal next move
We interact with customers on the main social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+, giving each property maximum online exposure.
*Please, note: for security reasons, the maps on this website do not provide the exact location of the property and they are provided solely as an indication of area.