After the excitement of Christmas and New Year, January can seem a little blue. To add some sparkle back into the month, we are giving away a £100 Liberty gift coin* to one lucky winner. Will you treat yourself to something new for your home or for your wardrobe?
Don’t forget to stop by Fine & Country’s showroom on Park Lane, just a stone’s throw from Regent’s Street’s Liberty store, after your shopping spree.
How to enter:
On Facebook - Share the competition post pinned at the top of the page AND like the Fine & Country Facebook page.
On Twitter - Retweet our pinned tweet about the competition AND follow @FineandCountry.
The closing date for entries is on Thursday 25th January 2017. The winner will be contacted on the following day, and will be announced on social media when they accept their prize.
*Please note that Liberty gift coins can only be spent in-store. Please do not enter the competition if you are unable to travel to London to spend your prize.
Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The Fine & Country Liberty Competition is open to residents of mainland UK only.
2. The competition is free to enter.
3. Entrants must be over 18 years of age, or under 18 with the permission of a parent or guardian.
4. There are two steps required to successfully enter the competition; to share the competition post, and to follow/like the Fine & Country page. To participate, you need to;
a. Retweet on twitter or share on Facebook the competition post that is pinned at the top of the page.
b. Follow us on twitter or like the page on Facebook
Once all steps are completed, you will be entered into the competition.
5. The information explaining how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entrants to the competition are bound by the entirety of these terms and conditions.
6. Winners will be chosen at random by the Fine & Country team.
7. There will be one winner. They will be contacted via private message through the Fine & Country Facebook and/or Twitter pages. They will have 24 hours to respond, claiming the prize. Failure to do so may result in a secondary winner being chosen.
8. The winner will receive a £100 Liberty gift coin. No cash alternative will be provided and the prize is non-refundable and non–transferrable. Please note that the coin can only be spent in store, and no orders can be placed online using a gift coin. Therefore, please only enter the competition if you are able to travel to central London to spend your prize.
9. Fine & Country is not responsible for any fees involved in the collection of this prize, including additional postal fees and travel expenses to the Liberty store.
10. Fine & Country cannot be held responsible for any issue arising from the fault of Liberty. This includes, but is not limited to, any issues with the gift coin functionality, any postal problems or losing the gift coin.
11. Entrants may be required to take part in media activity surrounding the competition. By taking part in the competition, entrants consent to the participation in such activity fully.
12. No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions or failures, virus, bugs, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any other causes outside the control of Fine & Country.
13. Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prizes, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Fine & Country. Accordingly, Fine & Country may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to Fine & Country as a result thereof.
14. This competition is organised and operated by Fine & Country Limited of 121 Park Lane, Mayfair, London, W1K 7AG.
15. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition the decision of Fine & Country shall be final and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into.
16. Contest not open to Fine & Country employees and their immediate family members.
17. These terms and conditions include Fine & Country’s standard terms and conditions, which can be found here: https://www.fineandcountry.com/uk/legal/terms
Fine & Country Head Office
Tel: 020 7079 1515 Email: email@example.com
We gave Sue a very long list of must haves! We got there in the end, and she has done us proud. But we never say never, I am sure she will see us again in the future, she may run t... Read full reviewReview Added: Apr 24th, 2018
I would recommend Matthew highly. Straight talking, good listening skills, knowledgeable, not pushy and with the necessary sense of humour! I suspect we were challenging as clients... Read full reviewReview Added: Apr 12th, 2018
Sam and his team provided me with an excellent service. At all stages of the process, I felt fully informed, and my sale was handled in an extremely professional, yet friendly and... Read full reviewReview Added: Apr 10th, 2018
Throughout the whole process of buying our new home Lisa and Joanna were extremely professional, friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble for them and even now, two weeks... Read full reviewReview Added: Apr 9th, 2018
4.88 out of 5 - based on 888 customer reviews
Connecting offices on over 300 locations worldwide, our referral system combines local knowledge and expertise with an international network to find the right buyer for you wherever they are, at the same time as finding you your ideal next move
We interact with customers on the main social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+, giving each property maximum online exposure.
*Please, note: for security reasons, the maps on this website do not provide the exact location of the property and they are provided solely as an indication of area.