Mother’s Day is fast approaching, and it’s a great chance to show mums and loved ones how much they are appreciated. Give the gift of relaxation and treat someone you love to a pamper evening with this luxurious hamper from Cowshed.
Cowshed’s ultimate hamper has products to keep your skin nourished, healthy and happy, from the gentle cleanser to the relaxing bath and shower gel. Each of the nine products is made in England from natural ingredients.
Would you like to win this to say thank you to an important person in your life? Enter the Fine & Country competition on Facebook or Twitter.
How to enter:
On Facebook - Share the competition post pinned at the top of the page AND like the Fine & Country Facebook page.
On Twitter - Retweet our pinned tweet about the competition AND follow @FineandCountry.
The closing date for entries is on Thursday 8th March 2018. The winner will be contacted on the following day and will be announced on social media when they accept their prize.
Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The Fine & Country Mother’s Day Competition is open to residents of mainland UK only.
2. The competition is free to enter.
3. Entrants must be over 18 years of age, or under 18 with the permission of a parent or guardian.
4. There are two steps required to successfully enter the competition; to share the competition post, and to follow/like the Fine & Country page. To participate, you need to;
a. Retweet on Twitter or share on Facebook the competition post that is pinned at the top of the page.
b. Follow us on twitter or like the page on Facebook
Once all steps are completed, you will be entered into the competition.
5. The information explaining how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entrants to the competition are bound by the entirety of these terms and conditions.
6. Winners will be chosen at random by the Fine & Country team.
7. There will be one winner. They will be contacted via private message through the Fine & Country Facebook and/or Twitter pages. They will have 24 hours to respond, claiming the prize. Failure to do so may result in a secondary winner being chosen.
8. The winner will receive one ‘Cowshed Ultimate Hamper’ from Cowshed (RRP: £100) delivered to their home address. No cash alternative will be provided, and the prize is non-refundable and non–transferrable.
9. In the event that the selected prize cannot be delivered, Fine & Country will attempt to find a suitable replacement. A change in prize value due to reasons beyond the control of Fine & Country cannot be contested by the winner. Finding a replacement is at the sole discretion of Fine & Country.
10. Fine & Country cannot be held responsible for any issue arising from the fault of Cowshed or their delivery service. This includes, but is not limited to, any issues with delivery, damage to the product, quality complaints, or missing products.
11. Entrants may be required to take part in media activity surrounding the competition. By taking part in the competition, entrants consent to the participation in such activity fully.
12. No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions or failures, virus, bugs, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any other causes outside the control of Fine & Country.
13. Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prizes, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Fine & Country. Accordingly, Fine & Country may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to Fine & Country as a result thereof.
14. This competition is organised and operated by Fine & Country Limited of 121 Park Lane, Mayfair, London, W1K 7AG.
15. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition the decision of Fine & Country shall be final and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into.
16. Contest not open to Fine & Country employees and their immediate family members.
17. The Fine & Country Mother’s Day Competition is bound to Fine & Country’s terms and conditions, which can be found here: https://www.fineandcountry.com/uk/legal/terms
Fine & Country Head Office
Tel: 020 7079 1515 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicholas and Liam found a tenant very quickly and kept me updated on the progress. I would use this agent again. Read full reviewReview Added: Jan 15th, 2019
It's not often that I'd expect to be reviewing (and indeed recommending) someone acting on the other side of a negotiation, but in this instance I have no hesitation in d... Read full reviewReview Added: Jan 14th, 2019
After having an unsatisfactory experience with a previous agent , from lack of response to advertising, it was so refreshing to deal with fine and country . We found the staff ext... Read full reviewReview Added: Jan 12th, 2019
I am a buyer with Fine and Country and have exchanged contracts with one of their properties. I made an offer via Nicola Moore and was most impressed with her commitment. She acted... Read full reviewReview Added: Jan 11th, 2019
4.87 out of 5 - based on 1080 customer reviews
Connecting offices on over 300 locations worldwide, our referral system combines local knowledge and expertise with an international network to find the right buyer for you wherever they are, at the same time as finding you your ideal next move
We interact with customers on the main social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+, giving each property maximum online exposure.
*Please, note: for security reasons, the maps on this website do not provide the exact location of the property and they are provided solely as an indication of area.