When buying a property abroad, small changes in the exchange rate can make a huge difference on the price of your new home. Fine & Country recently announced its new Foreign Currency Exchange Services, created for our valued clients buying and selling property around the world. The dedicated FX dealers at IFX want to ensure our clients have all the knowledge and tools needed to stay in full control of their finances and achieve great results.
But how does it actually work? Yvonne Pexton explains the simplicity and cost effective benefits of using a broker versus premier banking arrangements.
How does it work?
1. Get in touch for a free quote and an IFX new client executive can help setup your account.
2. You will be assigned a dedicated dealer with whom you will agree and book an exchange rate
3. You make the payment via bank transfer.
4. IFX send your purchased currency to the beneficiary/beneficiaries provided by you.
• FCA Authorised EMI – separate client accounts keeping client money fully protected.
• Bank-beating rates – wholesale rates of exchange will save you considerable amounts.
• Intelligently timed transfers – assisting clients in managing their foreign exchange risk.
• Dedicated currency consultant – singular point of contact tailoring service to each individual client needs
How long will my transfer take?
• SWIFT same day international transfers are available. Your dedicated currency consultant will explain the timings for each transaction.
How much do transfers cost?
• £0 fee on any outgoing transfers
How do I pay for my currency?
• All incoming and outgoing payments are made via bank-to-bank transfer.
Please get in touch with the Fine & Country foreign exchange desk powered by the private client division at IFX to ensure you achieve great results on your upcoming requirements.
Call directly to speak to a consultant today on +44 (0)203 301 7261.
Always contactable and responsive. Well organised. Very polite with prospective buyers. Could quickly recognise the level of interest shown and took initiative to address problems... Read full reviewReview Added: Aug 15th, 2018
We had a number of complex issues that threatened our exchange but F&C were with us every step of the way and we're always trying to find a solution. Read full reviewReview Added: Aug 15th, 2018
My house had been online with Mark David for 200+ days with no offers, Fine and country took it over and within 5 weeks I had an offer and have now sold the house. Chris was real... Read full reviewReview Added: Aug 13th, 2018
Had the most amazing experience buying my property in Colliers End. The Estate Agent provided a first class service and their progresser Kevin McLean was outstanding, going above a... Read full reviewReview Added: Aug 10th, 2018
4.87 out of 5 - based on 963 customer reviews
Connecting offices on over 300 locations worldwide, our referral system combines local knowledge and expertise with an international network to find the right buyer for you wherever they are, at the same time as finding you your ideal next move
We interact with customers on the main social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+, giving each property maximum online exposure.
*Please, note: for security reasons, the maps on this website do not provide the exact location of the property and they are provided solely as an indication of area.