Fine & Country is launching a new competition to win a Fortnum & Mason champagne afternoon tea hamper. We are celebrating the great British summer by giving away a luxury hamper, which contains treats including champagne and truffles to cake and biscuits. It’s the perfect hamper to take on a picnic.
This comes ahead of the annual Fine & Country Gold Cup, a polo tournament that is a fun day out for the whole family. It’s also a popular picnic hotspot, where people relax and watch the polo. Tickets are complimentary, with all donations for car parking going to the Fine & Country Foundation, which works to tackle homelessness. Click here to book your free tickets to the Fine & Country Gold Cup.
But where is your dream picnic location? Is it at centre court in Wimbledon? Or maybe a deserted beach in the sun? At the top of the Eiffel Tower? Or simply in the great British countryside?
How to enter the Picnic Hamper competition:
On Facebook - Share the competition post pinned at the top of the page AND like the Fine & Country page (https://www.facebook.com/FineandCountry/). Then comment on the post with your dream picnic location.
On Twitter - Retweet our pinned tweet about the competition AND follow @FineandCountry (https://twitter.com/FineandCountry). Then tweet us with your dream picnic location.
The closing date for entries is Thursday 29th June 2017, and the winner will be contacted via the Fine & Country Twitter and Facebook pages on that day. The winner will then be announced on social media on Friday 30th June 2017.
Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The Fine & Country Royal Picnic Hamper Competition is open to UK residents only.
2. The competition is free to enter.
3. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
4. There are three steps required to successfully enter the competition; to share, to follow and to tell us your dream picnic location. To participate, you need to either enter on Facebook or Twitter;
a. Retweet on twitter or share on Facebook the competition post that is pinned at the top of both pages.
b. Like or follow the Fine & Country accounts. On Facebook, like this page (https://www.facebook.com/FineandCountry/) and on Twitter, follow this page: https://twitter.com/FineandCountry
c. Comment below the pinned post/send us a tweet telling us where your dream picnic location would be.
Once all steps are completed, you will be entered into the competition.
5. The information explaining how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entrants to the competition are bound by the entirety of these terms and conditions.
6. Winners will be chosen at random by the Fine & Country team.
7. The one winner will be contacted on Friday 30th June 2017 via the Fine & Country Facebook and/or Twitter pages. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, the prize may be reallocated to a new winner.
8. No cash alternative will be provided and the prize is non-refundable and non–transferrable. The prize does not include any expenses included in accepting the prize, including redelivery costs or spoilage if the winner is not available to claim delivery. Fine & Country is not responsible for the prize being lost or damaged during delivery.
9. Entrants may be required to take part in media activity surrounding the competition. By taking part in the competition, entrants consent to the participation in such activity fully.
10. No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions or failures, virus, bugs, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any other causes outside the control of Fine & Country.
11. Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prizes, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Fine & Country. Accordingly, Fine & Country may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to Fine & Country as a result thereof.
12. This competition is organised and operated by Fine & Country Limited of 121 Park Lane, Mayfair, London, W1K 7AG.
13. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition the decision of Fine & Country shall be final and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into.
14. Contest not open to Fine & Country employees and their immediate family members.
15. One entry per person on Twitter, and one entry per person on Facebook. Duplicate entries will not be counted.
16. The one winner will be entitled to one Champagne Afternoon Tea Hamper from Fortnum & Mason, worth £150 total. Fine & Country will provide the hamper to the winner via Fortnum & Mason’s delivery service.
17. This competition is subject to our standard competition terms and conditions found at https://www.fineandcountry.com/uk/legal/terms.
Fine & Country Head Office
Tel: 020 7079 1515 Email: email@example.com
My house had been online with Mark David for 200+ days with no offers, Fine and country took it over and within 5 weeks I had an offer and have now sold the house. Chris was real... Read full reviewReview Added: Aug 13th, 2018
Had the most amazing experience buying my property in Colliers End. The Estate Agent provided a first class service and their progresser Kevin McLean was outstanding, going above a... Read full reviewReview Added: Aug 10th, 2018
Our house was valued and a full asking price offer received and accepted within 24 hours. An extremely efficient and professional service with regular contact throughout the (very... Read full reviewReview Added: Aug 4th, 2018
Chris and the team at F&C Banbury pulled out all the stops to ensure the sale of my house. After nearly a year with Strutt and Parker I was so pleased to meet Terry Robinson fr... Read full reviewReview Added: Aug 3rd, 2018
4.87 out of 5 - based on 961 customer reviews
Connecting offices on over 300 locations worldwide, our referral system combines local knowledge and expertise with an international network to find the right buyer for you wherever they are, at the same time as finding you your ideal next move
We interact with customers on the main social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+, giving each property maximum online exposure.
*Please, note: for security reasons, the maps on this website do not provide the exact location of the property and they are provided solely as an indication of area.