Fine & Country is launching a new competition to win a pair of tickets to the last day of the BMW PGA Championship at Wentworth 2018. The lucky winner will receive two tickets to the famous golf course to see the last day of action on 27th May, which will see the winner claim the prestigious trophy.
The tickets give access to the final day of golfing action, the chance to get up close to some of the world’s best professional golfers, and admission to a Simple Minds concert in the evening.
Fine & Country is exhibiting at the event, so don’t forget to stop by the stand in the exhibition village to discover beautiful golf properties for sale around the world. Fine & Country will be on hand at every day of the event from the 23rd – 27th May.
How to enter the PGA Championship competition:
On Facebook - Share the competition post pinned at the top of the page AND like the Fine & Country page.
On Twitter - Retweet our pinned tweet about the competition AND follow @FineandCountry.
The closing date for entries is Thursday 17th May 2018, and the winner will be contacted via the Fine & Country Twitter and Facebook pages on that day. The winner will then be announced on social media the following day or when the winner claims their prize.
Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The Fine & Country PGA Championship Competition is open to anyone worldwide.
2. The competition is free to enter.
3. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
4. There are two steps required to successfully enter the competition; to share and to follow. To participate, you need to either enter on Facebook or Twitter;
a. Retweet on twitter or share on Facebook the competition post that is pinned at the top of both pages.
b. Like or follow the Fine & Country accounts. On Facebook, like this page (https://www.facebook.com/FineandCountry/) and on Twitter, follow this page: https://twitter.com/FineandCountry
Once both steps are completed, you will be entered into the competition.
5. The information explaining how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entrants to the competition are bound by the entirety of these terms and conditions.
6. Winners will be chosen at random by the Fine & Country team.
7. The one winner will be contacted on Thursday 17th May 2018 via the Fine & Country Facebook and/or Twitter pages. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, the prize may be reallocated to a new winner.
8. No cash alternative will be provided and the prize is non-refundable and non–transferrable. The prize does not include travel expenses to and from the Wentworth Golf Course or any other costs incurred in accepting the prize, including, but not limited to, parking fees, grandstand entry, accommodation, bets, and food and drink expenses.
9. Entrants may be required to take part in media activity surrounding the competition. By taking part in the competition, entrants consent to the participation in such activity fully.
10. No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions or failures, virus, bugs, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any other causes outside the control of Fine & Country.
11. Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prizes, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Fine & Country. Accordingly, Fine & Country may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to Fine & Country as a result thereof.
12. This competition is organised and operated by Fine & Country Limited of 121 Park Lane, Mayfair, London, W1K 7AG.
13. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition the decision of Fine & Country shall be final and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into.
14. Contest not open to Fine & Country employees and their immediate family members.
15. One entry per person on Twitter, and one entry per person on Facebook. Duplicate entries will not be counted.
16. The only day available to attend the PGA Championship is Sunday 27th May 2018. No substitutions available. Fine & Country strongly advises entrants to ensure they are able to attend before entering or claiming their prize.
17. The one winner will be entitled to two one-day general entry tickets to the BMW PGA Championship at Wentworth Golf Club on Sunday 27th May 2018, worth £100 total. The prize does not include grandstand entry or any other VIP access. Fine & Country will provide the tickets to the winner via post.
18. This competition is subject to our standard competition terms and conditions found at http://www.fineandcountry.com/uk/legal/terms.
Fine & Country Head Office
Tel: 020 7079 1515 Email: email@example.com
Matthew Cracker of Fine & Country sold my mother's house in Brookmans Park. He was efficient and professional and gave us wise advice when we needed it. I would not hesi... Read full reviewReview Added: Aug 17th, 2018
Nigel was professional but persistent when we had other agents trying to sell our house. We liked his calm attitude and approach and decided to change to Fine & Country, which... Read full reviewReview Added: Aug 17th, 2018
I rate the service received as of a very good standard. Managed to move the process forward even when difficulties arose. Recommended. Dr Smith Read full reviewReview Added: Aug 16th, 2018
Always contactable and responsive. Well organised. Very polite with prospective buyers. Could quickly recognise the level of interest shown and took initiative to address problems... Read full reviewReview Added: Aug 15th, 2018
4.87 out of 5 - based on 966 customer reviews
Connecting offices on over 300 locations worldwide, our referral system combines local knowledge and expertise with an international network to find the right buyer for you wherever they are, at the same time as finding you your ideal next move
We interact with customers on the main social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+, giving each property maximum online exposure.
*Please, note: for security reasons, the maps on this website do not provide the exact location of the property and they are provided solely as an indication of area.