Fine & Country Chester, Nantwich & Tarporley
In-House Complaints Procedure
We are committed to providing a professional service to all our clients and customers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please follow the following procedure:
1. Please raise your complaint with the Agent that is handling your case.
2. If the Agent cannot resolve the issue for you then please put your complaint in writing addressed to the Branch Manager.
3. We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint in writing within three working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure. The Branch Manager will then investigate your complaint. They will review your file and speak to the member of staff who dealt with you.
4. In line with the Ombudsman guidelines a formal written outcome of our investigation will be sent to you within 15 working days of sending the acknowledgement letter.
5. If you are not satisfied with the full written outcome response from the Branch Manager you can write to the Managing Director who will arrange for a separate review to take place. In line with the Ombudsman guidelines the Managing Director will respond to you with a statement of the final view of the matter within 15 working days.
6. If you are still not satisfied with the outcome, you can raise your complaint with The Property Ombudsman and request an independent review. The Property Ombudsman will request that you have exhausted the internal complaints procedure before contacting them.
7. When you have raised a complaint with The Property Ombudsman they will write to us as agents requesting our Property File and our version of the events. A case officer will then undertake a formal review of your complaint largely based on the documents from both sides.
The Property Ombudsman Ltd
43-55 Milford Street
01722 333 306 / www.tpos.co.uk
Please note the following:
You will need to submit your complaint to The Property Ombudsman within 12 months of receiving our final viewpoint letter, including any evidence to support your case.