Fine & Country Clifton
In-House Complaints Procedure
We are committed to providing a professional service to all our clients and customers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please follow the following procedure:
1. Please raise your complaint with the Agent that is handling your case.
2. If the Agent cannot resolve the issue for you then please put your complaint in writing addressed to the Managing Director.
3. We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint in writing within three working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure. The Managing Director will then investigate your complaint. They will review your file and speak to the member of staff who dealt with you.
4. In line with the Property Redress Scheme a formal written outcome of our investigation will be sent to you within 8 weeks of sending the acknowledgement letter.
5. If you are not satisfied with the full written outcome you can raise your complaint with The Property Redress Scheme and request an independent review. The Property Redress Scheme will request that you have exhausted the internal complaints procedure before contacting them.
6. When you have raised a complaint with The Property Redress Scheme they will write to us as agents requesting our Property File and our version of the events. A case officer will then undertake a formal review of your complaint largely based on the documents from both sides.
The Property Redress Scheme
1st Floor, Premiere House
T: 0333 321 9418 / W: www.theprs.co.uk
Please note the following: you will need to submit your complaint to The Property Redress Scheme within 6 months of receiving our final viewpoint letter, including any evidence to support your case.