Fine & Country Clifton
Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Fine & Country North Somerset and Clifton (F&C North Somerset Estates Ltd)
Eligibility to enter
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age (Fine & Country staff members are excluded from the draw).
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
7. Upload a photo of our Digi-Van before Wednesday 28th July to your own Instagram or Facebook social media account. Tag and Follow both @fineandcountrynorthsomerset & @boxlocal on either Instagram or Facebook. Entries after that date will not be included in the draw.
8. Fine & Country will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
9. The prize will be one of two BoxLocal Hampers (worth £50.00).
10. Fine & Country’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
11. The winner will be drawn at random on Saturday 31st July 2021
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
13. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
14. The decision of Fine & Country regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
Products and Allergens:
15. Fine and Country are not responsible for production of the food items stocked by Boxlocal Ltd. Every product is supplied by a third-party supplier and the condition of purchase with the third-party suppliers is that every product complies with Environmental Health Guidelines. Products are supplied to Fine and Country in retail condition; therefore, no cross contamination may occur through Fine & Country or Boxlocal Ltd.
16. All food allergen information is clearly printed on the packaging of each item, with all ingredients listed and any allergens highlighted. This is provided to Boxlocal Ltd in retail condition, ready for sale direct to the customer. All allergen labelling is supplied to Boxlocal Ltd by our third-party suppliers. Therefore, all responsibility for allergens and labelling sits with the food producer (third party supplier) themselves.
17. Boxlocal Ltd comply with strict Environmental Health Guidelines in the storage of all food and drink products, as per producers’ instructions.
18.Please visit the allergy information page for more details on specific item ingredients and allergy information.
19. The winner will be notified at the point of the prize draw on Saturday 31st July 2021.
20. Fine & Country will attempt to contact the winner by their provided details/social media accounts up to two times.
21. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Fine & Country reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
22. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
23. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Fine & Country for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
24. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at Northsomerset@fineandcountry.com
25. The winner agrees to the release of their first name and place of work to any other prize draw participants if requested via Fine & Country.
26. All personal information shall be used in accordance with Fine & Country Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
27. Fine & Country does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Fine & Country does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
28. Fine & Country reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
29. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.