Fine and Country in association with Edwards have rapidly grown to become one of the largest and most highly regarded independent estate and letting agents in the area with offices in Bournemouth, Ferndown, Wimborne, Verwood and Lower Parkstone.
Founded by the two Directors Grant Edward Brooks and Naser Rezai who collectively have over 50 years of experience within the property market, the company has quickly established itself as a modern and pro-active family run company with traditional values and an ethical approach to the estate agency business.
The dedicated teams are passionate property professionals with experience and knowledge who with unstinting energy and relentless enthusiasm will strive to achieve the very best for our clients.
Utilising the latest innovative ideas in marketing, presentation and advertising, Fine and Country in association with Edwards provide a unique and tailored service that we are very proud of.
The company is run by Grant who has worked as an estate agent in the local area every since leaving college and chose to leave a successful career in one of the leading estate agents in the South to open Fine and Country in association with Edwards in 2009.
The company was named after his late Grandfather and is in fact his own middle name and that of his son Harrison. He has lived in the Bournemouth area for many years and adopts a truly 'hands on' approach to the managing of Fine and Country in association Edwards.
Fine and Country in association with Edwards are a very different company and welcome the opportunity of demonstrating the professional services they offer.
Why choose Fine and Country in association with Edwards ?
As our testimonials demonstrate, our clients are our best advocates. We believe the key features of our service make us unique.
• Experienced teams with local knowledge that go the extra mile
• Stunning property details and photography including aerial and drone photography.
• Unrivalled internet marketing on the most effective major property websites.
• Direct London marketing via the exclusive Fine & Country award winning network including central London.
• Access to national and international buyers
• Advertising in national publications including The Times, Telegraph and Country Life.
• Sales co-ordinators to progress and monitor your sale
• Extensive marketing in all major effective local property publications.
• Accompanied viewings by trained, professional staff
• Detailed feedback after every viewing
• Weekly progress reports/ updates
• A network of 300 offices with access to more buyers.
• Premium listings on Rightmove to make your property stand out.
We sold our development property just this month through Fine & Country and things went horribly wrong when our buyer failed to complete after exchange ….. Bert... Read full reviewReview Added: Sep 24th, 2021
I can not recommend Fine and Country enough, they were incredibly helpful from day one. We were always kept well informed and someone was always available to answer any questions\/... Read full reviewReview Added: Sep 17th, 2021
I can wholeheartedly recommend Damion - he has been outstanding in working with us on recent property purchase and sales processes. We have really appreciated his clear, regular co... Read full reviewReview Added: Sep 15th, 2021
I wholeheartedly recommend Karl Rusk and Fine & Country. His professionalism and dedication sets him apart from other agents in my view. It was refreshing to be able to d... Read full reviewReview Added: Sep 8th, 2021
4.85 out of 5 - based on 1602 customer reviews
Connecting offices on over 300 locations worldwide, our referral system combines local knowledge and expertise with an international network to find the right buyer for you wherever they are, at the same time as finding you your ideal next move
We interact with customers on the main social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Pinterest, giving each property maximum online exposure.
*Please, note: for security reasons, the maps on this website do not provide the exact location of the property and they are provided solely as an indication of area.