Please see attached the grant application form to be completed and returned via email or post.
Applications are next open from 1st-31st March 2019. Please send your completed forms and signed Terms and Conditions during this month only. We will not accept any applications outside of these dates.
You will be sent confirmation that we have received your application by email within four weeks.
1. The organisation is required to be a registered charity and must provide the Registered Charity Number in all documents
2. Grants are open to homeless charities, poverty prevention schemes and housing associations. Grants must be used for prevention of homelessness, care of the homeless or constructive projects to get homeless people off of the streets permanently
3. Both UK and international charities are eligible for grants
4. We welcome applications for grants from all sections of the community and decisions are made on prioritisation having regard to funding levels and never on the grounds of gender, age or race
5. Multiple small grants are eligible from the same organisation, providing that they are for different projects or items
6. Charities are permitted to apply for consecutive grants and do not have to wait longer than six months between applications. However, following the initial grant, we require confirmation that the full grant has been spent on the specified project or item(s) before a new application can be submitted
7. Applications submitted outside of the two application periods (spring and autumn) may not be reviewed
8. You must submit both the application form and the signed Terms and Conditions. If we do not have the signed Terms and Conditions before the application deadline, your application is classed as 'incomplete' and will not be approved
We have two grant periods a year:
- Spring – applications open in March, they are assessed in April and funds for successful applications are distributed in May
- Autumn – applications open in October, they are assessed in November and funds for successful applications are distributed in December
We offer grants up to £3,000. If there are multiple projects which require funding we may divide them into separate small grants. If this is the case, you will be contacted and may be asked for further details and/or to make additional grant applications.
We focus on complete transparency which is why we request as much detail as possible into the nature of your charity and the project(s) or overheads which you require funding for. This is relevant both before and after the grant is given. We reserve the right to request images, visits, interviews, financial records and any further information which is necessary for us to access the use of our grant funds and promote the use of the grant to the public.
The Fine & Country Foundation operates from the Fine & Country Head Office in Mayfair, London. However, our Fine & Country offices are located across the United Kingdom and internationally. For this reason, we are more likely to make grants to organisations who have a Fine & Country office in their region. Please contact us if there are any queries regarding the reach of our offices. The Fine & Country Foundation will nevertheless take into account all charities which fall outside the reach of Fine & Country office. To search for your local branch please click here.
After the application has been submitted in either March or October, it will have a preliminary review. We will contact you within four weeks to confirm that the application has been received and to request any additional information, if required. If you do not hear from us within four weeks, please contact us with the contact details below.
The applications will be reviewed by the trustees in April for the spring session, and November for the autumn session. If your application is successful, we will contact you by the end of May for the spring session, or the end of December for the autumn session.
We have a limited amount of funds to distribute every six months. For this reason, the trustees of The Fine & Country Foundation make decisions based on priority, reach, effectiveness, value for money, impact and learning. Unsuccessful applications are invited to apply again in six months. If you have any queries into why your application is unsuccessful please contact us with the details below.
For more information into our grant scheme please contact us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)20 3368 8221.
If you would like to submit your application by post, please send it to the address below. Alternatively, we will also accept applications by email.
Fine & Country Foundation
121 Park Lane
Connecting offices on over 300 locations worldwide, our referral system combines local knowledge and expertise with an international network to find the right buyer for you wherever they are, at the same time as finding you your ideal next move
We interact with customers on the main social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+, giving each property maximum online exposure.
*Please, note: for security reasons, the maps on this website do not provide the exact location of the property and they are provided solely as an indication of area.