How to make a complaint
Complain directly to the Agent either verbally or by written correspondence.
- Tell the Agent why you are unhappy, setting out the act or omission you believe occurred
- Let the agent know what you would like them to do to resolve your complaint
- Follow up any conversations in writing, making note of dates and time
- Keep copies of all correspondence
- Abide by in house complaints procedure time line
- Should you remain dissatisfied with the final outcome of the complaint refer your complaint to The Property Ombudsman (TPO) by contacting 01722333306.