Guide Price £375,000
A flexible four bedroom detached family home with ample off road parking and enclosed front & rear gardens in a favourable position within easy reach of the highly regarded schools and numerous amenities provided by the market town of Woodbridge. EPC-D
• Entrance Hall - 8'5 x 6'7' built in double cupboard, stairwell and a pair of bi fold doors open to the sitting room
• Sitting Room - 15'5' x 10'6' double glazed bay window to the front aspect, feature open fire place and doors leading to the entrance hall, study and breakfast/utility room.
• Dining Room - 17'8' x 8'4' reducing to 7'5' by the built in cupboard
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, electric metre cupboard and a pair of double glazed doors to the end opening to the conservatory.
• Conservatory - 15' opening to 16'3' (max) in the recess x 7'3'
Doors to either end or patio doors to the centre.
• 'L' shaped hall way - 18'2' x 3'11' opening to 7'4' (max)
Double glazed doors to the front and rear.
• WC/Shower Room - 9'3' x 2'10' reducing to 2'4'
Double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted wash hand basin, close coupled WC, bidet and recessed shower cubicle.
• Utility Cupboard
The utility cupboard provides space and plumbing for a washing machine and dryer above.
• Kitchen - 13'11' x 8'4' opening to 10'8' (max) at the doorway
Double glazed window to the rear, built in shelved pantry cupboard, fitted kitchen and arch way opening to the adjacent breakfast/utility room. The wall hung gas fire central heating boiler is concealed within one of the kitchen units to the outside wall.
• Breakfast/Utility - 9'2' x 8'6' reducing to 7'
Double glazed window to rear aspect, two built-in double fronted shelved storage cupboards.
• Study - 18'2' x 7'7' tapering to 4'6'
Double glazed windows to the front and rear and a half glazed double glazed door opening to the rear garden.
The staircase leads from the entrance hall to the first floor landing providing access too:
• Main Bedroom - 16'2' x 13'9' opening to 19'8' (max) within the dressing area
Double glazed window to the front aspect and dressing area to the end of the en-suite bathroom.
• En-suite Bathroom - 10'10' x 5'6'
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, free standing claw foot bath, close coupled WC, bidet and pedestal wash hand basin.
• Bedroom Two - 13'10' x 9'10' opening to 10'9' (max)
Double glazed window to the front aspect and built-in cupboards.
• Bedroom Three - 13'11' (max) x 7'5' (max)
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built-in cupboard and recess with wash hand basin.
• Bedroom Four - 10'10' x 7'9'
Double glazed window to the front aspect and built-in cupboard.
• Family Bathroom - 8'4' (max) x 5'5' (max) reducing to 4'9' beneath the window.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, panel bath, close coupled WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
The front garden is enclosed by close board and panel fencing to the front and side boundaries, the garden is predominantly laid to slate chippings with a patio, raised beds and a water feature.
There is a car port to the side of the house, a green house, shed and ample off road parking.
A pedestrian gate to the side of the house leads to the back garden. The rear garden is enclosed by close board and panel fencing and is mainly laid to grass with a patio and an area laid to Cotswold stone chippings. There is established planting to the rear boundary and a summer house.
From the Fine & Country Woodbridge office: Proceed up Church Street onto the Market Hill. At the top of the Market Hill by The Kings Head public house, turn right and then left onto Theatre Street and continue into Burkitt Road. Turn left at Grundisburgh Road, Moors Way will be found on right hand side.
Nearest Rail Stations
From Woodbridge, services to Ipswich and London Liverpool Street and services to Lowerstoft.
Private Schools: The Abbey School, Woodbridge (Preparatory), Woodbridge School (Senior). Ipswich School, Brandeston Hall (Preparatory), Framlingham College (Senior).
State Schools: Woodbridge Primary School, St Marys C of E Primary School, Melton Community Primary School, Farlingaye High School.
We are advised by the vendors that mains electricity, gas, water and drainage are connected.
- DETACHED FOUR BEDROOM HOME- IN NEED OF SOME RENOVATIONS TO MAXIMISE FULL POTENTIAL
- FLEXIBLE ACCOMODATION
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- ENCLOSED FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- CLOSE TO SCHOOLS
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- CONVENIENT FOR SUFFOLK HERITAGE COAST