· Elegant renovated 5 bed Farmhouse with 2 bed Lodge alongside
· Beautiful Estuary location with views across to Laugharne
· High standard of renovation and finish to both properties
· Set in 4.5 Acres of grounds including a pond and paddocks
· Gated private lane access with ample parking for both properties
· Potential to further develop outbuildings (subject to planning)
· Ideal family home / holiday let or combination of both
An opportunity to own a gracious, elegant and very spacious farmhouse with f...
There are currently no similar properties to display.
'Buy Cheap, Buy Twice' perhaps not perfectly aligned to House selling, but i'm sure you get the gist. Great team, focused, knowledgeable, friendly, professional. Its... Read full reviewReview Added: Dec 7th, 2018
Alex was very helpful and positive and kept us updated with what was happening with the viewings and sale of our late mother's home. She was also very sensitive to our sit... Read full reviewReview Added: Dec 7th, 2018
We instructed Fine & Country as our home is a unique property and knew it would take a specialist agent to get us sold and to achieve the best price. We were not let down a... Read full reviewReview Added: Dec 7th, 2018
Chad was very helpful when showing us around the property. This has continued throughout the purchase and even afterwards. He has gone above and beyond to make the whole process as... Read full reviewReview Added: Dec 6th, 2018
4.87 out of 5 - based on 1043 customer reviews
Connecting offices on over 300 locations worldwide, our referral system combines local knowledge and expertise with an international network to find the right buyer for you wherever they are, at the same time as finding you your ideal next move
We interact with customers on the main social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+, giving each property maximum online exposure.
*Please, note: for security reasons, the maps on this website do not provide the exact location of the property and they are provided solely as an indication of area.