Guide Price £1,195,000
Orchard Close, Ferndown
VIDEO TOUR & INTERACTIVE FLOORPLAN AVAILABLE...A stunning and virtually new five bedroom detached house providing 3861 sq ft of living space. The property enjoys a premier location at the end of a peaceful cul de sac in this prestigious private road within 500 metres of the town centre. This stylish home is presented at the highest standards.
Fine and Country homes from Edwards are delighted to bring to the market this stunning new home tucked away at the end of a small peaceful cul-de-sac off a private drive in one of the area's Premier roads. This is a very stylish light and spacious virtually brand-new home is presented at the highest standard with high-quality fixtures and fittings throughout benefiting from underfloor heating both on the ground and first floor and superior kitchen and bathroom suites. The property offers an impressive 4100 ft.² of versatile accommodation with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, including an integral oversized garage, whilst occupying a generous secluded plot only 500 metres from Ferndown town centre.
You cannot fail to be impressed by the 28ft long reception hall enjoying a dual aspect front to rear and a double height vaulted ceiling overlooked by the galleried landing. Four velux windows flood the hall and landing with natural light.
• A beautiful wood effect tiled floor flows through the ground floor with wood flooring in the family room and carpet in the sitting room and bedrooms.
• Without doubt the kitchen/dining/family room certainly provides the 'wow' factor being 35' x 24' with a dual aspect.
• This room will prove to be the social heart and hub of this family home and is extremely light and bright with full height picture windows and bi-fold doors to the garden.
• A beautifully finished contemporary kitchen featuring a large central island unit and an extremely comprehensive range of integrated appliances. Granite work surfaces with rose gold detailing and discreet lighting.
• The kitchen is complimented by a large separate utility room with patio doors to the rear garden and a well- appointed downstairs cloakroom. Built in storage cupboards.
• Spacious relaxing separate formal living room/sitting room.
• Large ground floor double bedroom (Bedroom 5) with luxurious ensuite shower room. Patio doors to the garden.
• Feature bespoke floating and illuminated staircase leading up to a stunning part galleried first floor landing with glass panel balustrading.
• The master bedroom suite is absolutely stunning providing an exceptionally spacious 25' x 13' bedroom and Juliette balcony complimented with a huge walk-in dressing room measuring 18 x 11' with extensive built-in storage.
• The magnificent ensuite bathroom features a double height window and is breath taking being exceptionally spacious measuring 25' x 11' and is sumptuously appointed with his and hers walk in shower and separate free-standing bath.
• The second bedroom/guest bedroom is also equally impressive being exceptionally spacious again enjoying the luxury of a large walk-in dressing room and a sumptuously appointed ensuite shower room.
• The other two large double bedrooms are served by the beautifully appointed stylish family bathroom.
• Outside the property features a large private front garden which enjoys a southerly aspect and is newly landscaped with a generous gravelled driveway and attractive resin bond patio areas.
• Integral oversized garage 20' x 15' with remote control roller door and internal connecting door to the house with further personal side entrance door.
• The rear garden has recently been cleverly and thoughtfully landscaped and enjoys an excellent degree of seclusion with a newly laid lawn and attractive resin bond patio areas.
• The house benefits from quality aluminium framed reflective double glazing and stainless-steel rainwater guttering and downpipes.
This wonderful new family home is situated in a premier location along a sylvan tree lined private road of differing houses of similar ilk, within easy access of Ferndown town centre (500 metres) and the nearby nature reserves & its many woodland walks, highly commended schools and easy access routes to both Bournemouth and neighbouring market towns of Ringwood & Wimborne. Ferndown town centre has an excellent range of shopping, leisure & recreational facilities including the M&S Food Hall, leisure & fitness centre and theatre/social centre. For the keen golfer, one of Dorset's premier members only golf clubs is within walking distance less than half a mile away.
EPC Rating: C
- Stunning 5 bedroom detached house
- Approx 3,800 sqft of living space
- Premier peaceful tucked away location
- Private road within 500 metres from town centre
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard
- Open plan kitchen/family living space
- Superb master bedroom suite and guest suite
- High-quality fixtures and fittings
- Underfloor heating to both ground and first floor
- Walking distance to Ferndown Golf Club