Offers in region of £500,000
Hurst Lane, Rawtenstall, Rossendale
*** 2 BRAND NEW CONTEMPORARY HOMES READY FOR 2020 - AVAILABLE FOR OCCUPATION Q1 2020 - REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW *** A pair of exclusive executive properties in a highly desirable location close to Rawtenstall town centre. Quality built, high specifications throughout; underfloor heating, bi-folding doors, SieMatic kitchen, detached double garage, driveway parking, landscaped gardens front & rear - CONTACT US NOW!
Plot A, Hurst Lane, Rawtenstall, Rossendale is a stunning new contemporary home, currently in the final throes of completion and ready for viewing mid January. Offering superb executive accommodation, this property is one of a pair in this small, select development. Perfectly positioned to take advantage of Rawtenstall amenities nearby, yet just outside the hustle and bustle of the town centre itself, these properties occupy prime spots in a highly desirable location. The property also has the additional benefit of being offered for sale as a Freehold purchase, with the quality build heritage of Hurstwood Homes.
Plot A offers a 5 bedroom internal layout with outstanding finishes, fixtures and fittings, some highlights being:
- Full landscaping including block paved driveways, turfed lawns and planting
- Quality stone build with feature quoins / heads / cills, modern K Rend finishes to centre gables and rear of garage
- UPVC Double Glazing throughout, with aluminium bi-folding doors to kitchen / lounge / dining area to the garden
- Individually designed SieMatic kitchens with integrated Neff appliances
- Individually designed SieMatic utility rooms
- Efficient gas condensing boilers with underfloor heating throughout the ground floor
- Modern radiators to the first floor with chrome towel rail / radiator to all bathrooms
- Individually designed modern bathrooms, fully tiled and with quality Duravit and Hansgrohe fittings and large backlit mirrors over vanity basins
- Solid oak hardwood doors throughout with stainless steel door furniture
- Quality carpets & tiling fitted as appropriate to different rooms
- LED spotlights throughout, digital Freeview aerial fitted, fully integrated smoke alarms and burglar alarm fitted as standard
- Contemporary 'Jasmine White' finishes to walls with white ceilings and woodwork
This property is a real cut above in its combination of design, features and location. The small size of the development offers an air of exclusivity and is expected to receive high levels of interest and as a result therefore, early interest is very highly recommended in order to avoid disappointment.
Agents Notes - Council Tax: Band TBC
Stamp Duty: 0% up to £125,000, 2% of the amount between £125,001 & £250,000, 5% of the amount between £250,001 & £925,000, 10% of the amount between £925,001 & £1,500,000. For some purchases, an additional 3% surcharge may be payable on properties with a sale price of £40,000 and over. Please call us for any clarification on the new Stamp Duty system or to find out what this means for your purchase.
Disclaimer F&C - Unless stated otherwise, these details may be in a draft format subject to approval by the property's vendors. Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included with this property are in full working order. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves as to the condition of any particular item and no employee of Fine & Country has the authority to make any guarantees in any regard. The dimensions stated have been measured electronically and as such may have a margin of error, nor should they be relied upon for the purchase or placement of furnishings, floor coverings etc. Details provided within these property particulars are subject to potential errors, but have been approved by the vendor(s) and in any event, errors and omissions are excepted. These property details do not in any way, constitute any part of an offer or contract, nor should they be relied upon solely or as a statement of fact. In the event of any structural changes or developments to the property, any prospective purchaser should satisfy themselves that all appropriate approvals from Planning, Building Control etc, have been obtained and complied with.
- Hurst Lane, Rawtenstall, Rossendale
- Plot A - 5 Bedroom Executive Detached - Freehold
- Superb Contemporary Finishes Throughout
- Detached Garage, Driveway & Landscaped Gardens
- Underfloor Heating To Ground Floor
- SieMatic Kitchen with Neff Appliances
- Individually Designed Contemporary Bathrooms
- AVAILABLE FOR OCCUPATION Q1 2020 - REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW!