· LUXURY 2 BEDROOM APARTMENTS ON TENBY BEACHFRONT, PEMBROKESHIRE
· SPECTACULAR, UNRIVALLED WATERSIDE SETTING ADJACENT TO TENBY’S SOUTH BEACH
· CONTEMPORARY DESIGN / SPACIOUS LAYOUTS / LUXURY FINISHES
· HIGHEST SPECIFICATIONS / TOP QUALITY FIXTURES & FITTINGS
· LARGE BALCONIES / DEDICATED PARKING / SEPARATE INDIVIDUAL STORE ROOM
· AUTOMATED BLINDS/ INTEGRATED WIRELESS ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM
· WALKING DISTANCE TO TENBY TOWN, HARBOUR & EXTENSIVE BEACHFRONT
· BUILT BY HIGHLY REPUTABLE, RESPECTED DEVELOPERS &ndas...
Beautiful Tenby town centre is a few minutes stroll away where splendid Victorian and Georgian pastel coloured buildings house a plethora of restaurants, cafes, public houses, art galleries, independent shops and boutiques as well as the necessary everyday amenities within the Tudor town walls. The activity filled, picturesque harbour and four kilometres of unspoilt sandy beaches on the magnificent Pembrokeshire coastline form part of the National Park, an area of outstanding natural beauty which offers a huge variety of landscapes as well as the famous Pembrokeshire Coastal Path.
These spacious 2 bedroomed apartments are designed to an exacting specification, finished using the highest quality materials and are not only beautiful, but practical, flexible and easy to maintain. With tiled underfloor heating, large expanses of full-height glazing opening to private balconies, integrated wireless entertainment systems designed by Bang & Olufsen Cardiff – complete with wall mounted iPad, fully automated remote control blinds system, bespoke hand made kitchens by Andrew Williams/Quails of Usk and luxury bathrooms, they are packed with top quality features along with the security of a 10 year structural warranty.
Developers ButlerWall Homes are an aspiring name in house building with an established reputation for building the highest quality homes and apartments throughout South and West Wales and the West Country. As a family owned and run business, a personal investment is made in every ButlerWall Home, ensuring each property is finished to the highest standard. With over 100 homes constructed in previous developments and close to 200 currently being built throughout South, Mid and West Wales, they are experienced and totally committed to exceeding customer satisfaction.
• Porcelain tiles throughout with zonal underfloor heating and smartphone control, supplied by Mandarin Stone
• Integrated Bang & Olufsen Cardiff designed wireless entertainment system with wall mounted iPad
• Walnut and painted internal flush doors with high quality door furniture (varies by apartment)
• Full height double glazing with high performance anodized aluminium windows and doors
• Fully automated remote control blind system throughout
• Built-in wardrobes providing hanging and shelf space, including integral light
• Spotlights throughout living accommodation
• Audio entry system
• Sophisticated fire prevention system
• Bespoke kitchen cabinetry from Andrew Williams Cabinet Makers/Quails of Usk
• Antiqued granite work surfaces with under cupboard lighting
• Franke stainless steel mixer taps, undermount sink and drainer
• Ariston combi gas boiler
• Fully integrated Neff appliances including:
o Slide & hide oven
o Induction hob
o Stainless steel extraction hood
• Marble tiled walls supplied by Mandarin Stone
• WC’s with concealed cisterns and chrome Grohe dual flush mechanism
• Glazed shower screens and rainfall shower heads & hand sprays by Vado
• Contemporary Twyford white sanitaryware with chrome taps
• Luxury deep double ended bath
• Integrated LED backlit mirror
• Electric Chrome towel warmer radiator
• Large balconies accessed from fully glazed sliding doors
• One dedicated parking space
• Combination of larch, zinc and render cladding to apartment exteriors
• Spacious individual secured store rooms for bicycles, canoes etc.
• Private gated access to beach-front and parking areas
• Dual coloured granite set paved parking forecourt
• 10 Year Checkmate “Castle 10” Structural warranty
• 999 year ground lease at peppercorn rent
• Building insurance included within annual management service charge
Mains electricity, water, gas and drainage
Annual Management service charges – Budget £1750-£2000 per annum
Broadband speed – Up to 76Mb
Tax band and amount – Not yet assessed.
From Carmarthen take the A40 towards St. Clears then bear left onto the A477 signposted Pembroke Dock & Tenby. At the roundabout joining the A478, take the first exit sign posted Tenby. At Twy Cross roundabout, continue straight on along Narberth Road bearing right onto the A4218 signposted Through Traffic.
As you approach the mini roundabout, turn left under the railway bridge, onto Greenhill Road, following signs for the Town Centre. Continue along South Parade, turning right onto Trafalgar Road. At the bottom of the road turn left onto Battery Road and follow the u-bend down to Water’s Edge.
Kitchen & Lounge: 5.7m x 10.2m
18’8” x 33’6”
Master Suite: 3.3m x 6.0m
10’10” x 19’8”
En-Suite: 2.3m x 1.9m
7’7” x 6’3”
Bedroom 2: 4.4m x 2.7m
14’5” x 8’10”
Bathroom: 2.2m x 1.7m
7’3” x 5’7”
Gross Internal Area: 86sqm
Balconies: 5.1m x 1.9m
16’9” x 6’3”
Sunny Hill, Llangwm, Haverford...
3 Bedroom HouseMore details...
Apartment 10, Waters Edge, Ten...
2 Bedroom StudioMore details...
Apartment 11, Waters Edge, Ten...
2 Bedroom StudioMore details...
Ty Morlais, West Street, Newpo...
5 Bedroom HouseMore details...
Quayside House, 13 Hakin Point...
3 Bedroom HouseMore details...
6 Bedroom Detached HouseMore details...
Karl was upbeat and dedicated re the sale of the property. Available 24\/7 makes a welcome change as viewing was not restricted to certain times, extremely useful re prospective pu... Read full reviewReview Added: Sep 16th, 2019
Mark provided an excellent service throughout. He was always pro-active, communicated well and was always flexible to any last minute changes. Read full reviewReview Added: Sep 13th, 2019
It was a pleasure to have worked with F&C during this homebuying process. Natasha and Jacob were always responsive, eager to help and keen to keep the process moving along. Tha... Read full reviewReview Added: Sep 13th, 2019
Very very helpful and always willing to chat whenever you need. Will definitely be recommending to other friends looking for flats. Read full reviewReview Added: Sep 11th, 2019
4.87 out of 5 - based on 1227 customer reviews
Connecting offices on over 300 locations worldwide, our referral system combines local knowledge and expertise with an international network to find the right buyer for you wherever they are, at the same time as finding you your ideal next move
We interact with customers on the main social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Pinterest, giving each property maximum online exposure.
*Please, note: for security reasons, the maps on this website do not provide the exact location of the property and they are provided solely as an indication of area.