Brockeridge Common, Twyning, Gloucestershire
Wonderful opportunity to purchase a parcel of land measuring circa 3/4 acre with planning permission to build a 4500 square foot, three store, six double bedroom, five bathroom Border Oak family home complete with endless swimming pool and detached triple garage in the wonderful village of Twyning.
Offered for sale is this exceptionally unique and highly rare opportunity to purchase a parcel of land measuring circa ? acre that has planning permission granted for the construction of a crica 4500 square feet, three storey, six bedroom detached Border Oak family home located in the desirable village of Twyning, Gloucestershire, all set within a mature plot and bordering onto the privately owned Brockeridge Common.
The village of Twyning is found North of the Medieval town of Tewkesbury and is a favoured village due to a thriving community, wonderful amenities, river walks and because of its easy access onto major routes such as the M50, M5 and A38. London is also easily accessible via Worcester Parkway giving access into Paddington within 90 minutes.
Within the village is a well-supported village shop and post office, primary school and two public houses, The Village Inn and The Fleet with the latter sitting on the banks of the River Avon.
The building plot is located on the edge of the village and sits within a mature plot, with a number of established trees giving privacy, yet none are subject to a TPO, meaning that the new owners can landscape with complete freedom.
Currently on the site is an ageing tennis court and a detached garage and attached outbuilding, yet this will give way to this very individual build which will nestle neatly into the surroundings on offer.
Planning is granted for this Border Oak home which will be extremely light, spacious and free flowing with the accommodation downstairs currently comprising of a central entrance hall, bespoke fitted kitchen/dining area, separate sitting room, study, TV room and Snug and finally the separate utility room and adjoining shower room.
From the snug, it is proposed that bi folding doors will lead to the pool room, where planning has been granted for an endless pool, measuring 4.5m x 2.2m
On the first floor are four double bedrooms, all of which have been proposed to have fitted wardrobes and either an en suite bathroom or shower room. The principal bedroom has also been designed to have a walk in dressing room and French doors leading to the Juliet balcony.
On the upper floor is the final two double bedrooms which it is proposed will share a central shower room.
Externally, other than the grounds that the property will sit in, the build has been granted planning permission for the construction of a detached, triple garage with permeable gravel turning and parking area.
For full details of the planning permission granted, please visit:
Other Points to note
1. The property will benefit from mains water and drainage
2. The proposed build was intended to be heated via air source heat pump or ground source heat pump in conjunction with solar panels, negating the need for natural gas as there is no supply to the village
3. The access to the plot will be off the main driveway to Yew Tree House. Yew Tree House will retain ownership of the access and provide continual right of access, both vehicular and pedestrian
4. There are no Tree Preservation Orders on the trees found within the title of the new property to be constructed
5. The surrounding six acres of woodland is privately owned common landed, owned by the owners of Yew Tree Houses, ensuring the setting will remain the same
6. A covenant is to be added to the plot which will ensure that only one property can be built on the grounds.
7. The boundary line between the new build property and Yew Tree House will be a shared responsibility although the owners of Yew Tree House will erect the boundary at their cost
Please enter the following postcode into your sat nav system: GL20 6DB. The building plot can be identified by our For Sale sign
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- Offered for sale is a Building Plot with p.p granted for a 6 bedroom detached Border Oak house
- Sat within a mature and established plot measuring circa 0.75 acre
- Total accommodation is circa 4500 square feet, allocated over three floors - excludes garage
- Located on Brockeridge Common, an area of 32 acres which is privately owned
- Proposed Ground floor accommodation: Four reception rooms, Kitchen & Utility Room
- Planning also granted on ground floor for Endless swimming pool
- 1st floor enjoys four double bedrooms, all with en suite bath/shower rooms
- 2nd floor enjoys two further bedrooms and shared shower room
- Planning also granted for detached triple garage
- Wonderful opportunity that rarely becomes available