The Fine & Country Survey Competition
Terms and Conditions
The closing date for entries is on Wednesday 20th September 2017, and the winner will be contacted by Fine & Country Head Office by 30th September 2017.
Terms and Conditions
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. The Fine & Country Survey Competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man only.
2. The competition is free to enter.
3. By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that the information submitted is true.
4. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
5. The information explaining how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entrants to the competition are bound by the entirety of these terms and conditions.
6. Winners will be chosen at random by representatives from Fine & Country.
7. The winner will be announced by 30th September 2017 by email.
8. The winner will win a Champagne Afternoon Tea hamper from Fortnum & Mason. No cash alternative will be provided and the prize is non-refundable and non– transferrable.
9. Entrants are required to complete the Fine & Country Survey.
10. No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions or failures, virus, bugs, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any other causes outside the control of Fine & Country.
11. Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prizes, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Fine & Country. Accordingly, Fine & Country may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to Fine & Country as a result thereof.
12. This competition is organised and operated by Fine & Country Limited of 121 Park Lane, Mayfair, London W1K 7AG.
13. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition the decision of Fine & Country shall be final and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into.
14. Contest not open to Fine & Country employees & their immediate family members.
15. This competition is subject to our standard competition Terms and Conditions found at http://www.fineandcountry.com/uk/legal/terms.
Fine & Country Head Office
29th August 2017