Fine & Country Golf Competition
Terms and Conditions
Fine & Country Golf Competition Notice
PRIZE DRAW COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Subject to these Prize Draw Competition Terms and Conditions, all persons who correctly answer the question on PGA European Tour’s (“European Tour”) “[WIN A 2016 RYDER CUP TOUR BAG SIGNED BY RYDER CUP CAPTAINS]” competition and submit their entry before the stipulated closing deadline of [8pm DST on 27th May 2018] will be entered into a free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) to win [2016 RYDER CUP TOUR BAG SIGNED BY RYDER CUP CAPTAINS] (the “Prize”).
2. Participation in the Prize Draw is open to UK residents who are aged 18 years or over. Only one entry per person is permitted. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
3. This Prize Draw is not open to employees of European Tour or any of its group companies, their families, agents, or anyone else in any way connected with the administration of the Prize Draw. European Tour reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. By entering the competition, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
4. European Tour accepts no responsibility for entries that are not successfully completed due to a technical fault (including without limitation technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure) of any kind.
5. [1 (one)] Prize Draw entry will be selected at random from all eligible entries (the “Winner”). An independent observer shall supervise the draw. The draw shall take place at [12.00] (GMT) on [30.5.18] 2018. All eligible entries shall be included in the draw.
6. The Winner must provide European Tour with an email address at the point of entry in order to claim the Prize. European Tour shall notify the Winner via email, using those details provided at entry, on [30.5.18] 2018. The Winner will be required to provide European Tour with [an email address OR a postal address] for delivery of the Prize. The European Tour will make all necessary arrangements for the purposes of the Winner receiving the Prize via [email OR post].
7. If the Winner declines to accept the Prize and/or does not respond to European Tour by [31.6.18] 2018, then the Prize will be forfeited, and European Tour will be entitled to select another Winner in accordance with the process described above.
8. European Tour reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond European Tour’s control make it necessary to do so.
9. No purchase is necessary to participate in this Prize Draw.
10. The Winner may be asked to participate in further publicity connected with this promotion. By entering this Prize Draw, the entrant agrees to his or her name and image being used by European Tour in this way and in related publicity following the draw. No compensation will be awarded for such promotional activities.
11. Personal data supplied by the Winner during the course of the Prize Draw will be collected and used by European Tour and may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for the fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the Prize. Personal data supplied by all entrants to the Prize Draw will only be collected and shared with partners of European Tour where entrants have given their consent for European Tour to do so.
12. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash or other alternative is offered or can be requested by the Winner.
13. The decision of European Tour is final on all matters relating to this Prize Draw, the Prize and these Terms and Conditions, and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
14. This Prize Draw and the award of the Prize to the Winner is subject to any local laws or restrictions and European Tour reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Prize Draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
15. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and the English Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claims or proceedings in connection with this Prize Draw.
16. The promoter of the Prize Draw is: PGA European Tour, European Tour Building, Wentworth Drive, Virginia Water, Surrey, GU25 4LX, United Kingdom.