Complaints Handling Procedure ( CHP ) – RICS
Rules of Conduct ( 7 )
This note sets out the procedure for Suffolk Country Properties Ltd t/a Fine & Country with regards to any complaints received from Clients/Applicants.
1. We have appointed, Mr Mark Halls, Director of Suffolk Country Properties Ltd t/a Fine & Country to deal with complaints.
2. If you have initially made your complaint verbally – whether face to face or on the telephone – please confirm your complaint in writing to Mr Mark Halls at Fine & Country, 28 Church Street, Woodbridge, Suffolk IP12 1DH.
3. Once we have received your complaint in writing, Mr Halls will write to you within seven working days. At this stage we will give you our understanding of the case. We will also invite you to make any further comments that you may have in relation to the complaint.
4. Within twenty eight days of your written summary, Mr Halls will write to you to inform you of the outcome of our internal investigation into your complaint and to let you know what appropriate action we have taken or will be taking.
5. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our handling of your complaint or the outcome of our review we would provide you with details of an independent redress mechanism. We are members of the Property Redress Scheme:
Property Redress Scheme
Telephone: 0333 321 9418
6. We are committed to a high level of professional service and take all complaints seriously.